Friday, September 17, 2010

Week 18 - Breakfast

Today I want to talk about breakfast. It's supposed to be the most important meal of the day. For some people, it is. Others don't like to eat anything until lunch time. Some people eat normal breakfast foods such as cereal and milk, maybe with fruit; eggs, grits, bacon, sausage, toast, biscuits, muffins, bagels, English muffins, French toast, hashbrowns, cream of wheat, oatmeal, fruit, waffles, pancakes, granola bars, etc. Others prefer to eat lunch/supper foods. Still, some people like breakfast for supper.

1. What time do you wake up on a normal work/school day?
2. Do you eat breakfast?
3. Do you like traditional breakfast foods? Which ones?
4. Do you prefer lunch/supper foods for breakfast? Which ones?
5. Do you ever eat breakfast for supper?
6. What are your favorite breakfast foods?


3 comments:

  1. 1. What time do you wake up on a normal work/school day? 7:30
    2. Do you eat breakfast? I don't eat anything usually until about 10:30 or 11:00.
    3. Do you like traditional breakfast foods? Which ones? Not early in the morning. Of the traditional foods listed, I'll eat most of them later in the day, but not early. I have never had cream of wheat. It's been a while since I ate oatmeal--the texture isn't appealing to me. I don't drink milk, so I don't eat cereal and milk with or without fruit. I do eat dry cereal sometimes, but only later in the day and only certain ones. I have on occasion made it to McDonalds before too late and bought me a steak McMuffin.
    4. Do you prefer lunch/supper foods for breakfast? Which ones? Yes, if I eat anything for breakfast, I'll eat "anything" that I would eat at a later meal...except for breakfast foods.
    5. Do you ever eat breakfast for supper? Yes, my parents love it so sometimes that is what we have.
    6. What are your favorite breakfast foods? McDonald's steak mcmuffins, hashbrowns, bacon, granola bars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played along, and have it posted on my blog, here. Have a great Friday.

    ReplyDelete