Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Week 17 - Fall Festival Foods

I apologize for being late with this weekend's post. I was at the beach and I don't have a laptop. But, here it is--better late than never.

There is a hint of fall in the air. I've got my changing-seasons-cough-and-allergies. So I'm thinking of the Fall Festival. What foods do you like to eat at fairs and festivals and Halloween parties?

1. Do you like cotton candy? Any particular flavor?
2. Do you like hot dogs? How do you fix yours?
3. Do you like caramel apples? Do you like bobbing for apples?
4. Do you like apple cider?
5. Are there other foods you consider a staple at these events?

1 comment:

  1. 1.Do you like cotton candy? Any particular flavor? I like cotton candy. I like cherry the best.
    2. Do you like hot dogs? How do you fix yours? Hot dogs are not a favorite of mine, but I do eat them when it's that or nothing. I like them with chili and mustard.
    3. Do you like caramel apples? Do you like bobbing for apples? I've never had a caramel apple on a stick but I love to dip apple slices in caramel dip. I have never bobbed for apples, but don't think I would enjoy that.
    4. Do you like apple cider? Not really, but I love apple juice.
    5. Are there other foods you consider a staple at these events? No.

    ReplyDelete