Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Week 12 - In a Hurry

I'm sorry I'm late doing Friday's post. I was babysitting for a cousin at her house, and it totally slipped my mind.  I doubt anyone even missed it, but if you did, this is your assignment for last Friday.

You just found out that one or all of the following events occured. What would you make?

a. Your child volunteered you to bring something to their class party in a few hours.
b. Your husband just volunteered you to bring a covered dish to a party in a couple of hours.
c. Your working on a dinner party. The guests will be there in less than two hours and one of your dishes didn't work out and you're going to have to start from scratch.

I look forward to seeing your answers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I posted my response here:

    In a Hurry

    Nice questions, thanks!

    ReplyDelete